Stuffed Capsicum Veg recipes: Capsicum stuffed with boiled mashed potatoes, paneer and spices and fresh coriander – Stuffing a capsicum one is my favorite!
- 8 tsp oil
- 2 onion
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder/ Kashmiri red chili
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder / Haldi
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder / daniya powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin/jeera powder
- 2 potato boiled & mashed
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- ½ tsp amchur powder / dry mango powder
- 4 tablespoon boiled peas
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 cup paneer/ cheese crumbled
- water as required
- a handful of mozzarella/cheddar cheese
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 40 Min
- Firstly, prepare the stuffing in a pan kept on medium flame add oil saute onions and ginger-garlic paste.
- Add dry mango powder, garam masala powder, red chili powder, turmeric, and salt, sauté until spices turn aromatic
- Now, add boiled potato and peas.
- Mix all spices and vegetable well. keep aside.
- Now prepare the capsicum, Cut and removing all the seeds.
- Now add the stuffing in capsicum properly.
- Take a deep bottomed pan, keep it on medium flame and heat ghee in it.
- Fry the stuffed capsicum in the ghee also cover with capsicum head.
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Now garnish with mozzarella cheese.
- Cover and simmer for 5 minutes till the cheese melts completely.
- Cheesy stuffed capsicum ready to serve along with rice or roti.