The Indian Tasty Masala Tea with spice: Chai is a ubiquitous drink in India. In our house we need morning and evening must have tea whether it is Adrak wali chai or something but it has to fresh up us, yes it is compulsory.I don’t like to drink tea daily, but my dadi and my mother do that. What she drinks is normal tea flavored with some ginger or some cardamom and mostly plain. But I want always drink masala tea I think it should be masala chai to charge me for my whole day.Yes, I love it a lot. The spices added in this is so good for you …..Try it and let me know about this recipes.
Ingredients for masala Tea
- 1 cup water
- 2 cup milk
- 1 tbsp tea leave (chaipatti)
- 4 tsp sugar
- 2 Cardamom
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1-inch grated ginger
- 1 tsp fennel seed
- Black pepper powder 1/4 tsp
Step by step make masala TEA
- heat water in a small pan and boil it
- Now add grated ginger, cinnamon, cloves powder, green cardamom, fennel seeds and black pepper.
- let it simmer for a while for boil 3-4 minutes
- Now add tea leaves and let it brew for one minute, or longer if you want strong tea.
- Now add milk and sugar. Boil it for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve Hot ! with some tea biscuits or breakfast recipes