Skip to content
homemade Vanilla cake mix in Cooker
- 1/2 cup warm condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract/ vanilla essence
- 1 cup all-purpose flour/ maida
- 1/4 cup butter/oil
- ¼ cup milk warm
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- ¼ tablespoon baking soda
- ½ tablespoon baking powder
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- pinch of salt
- Firstly Spread 1 or 1½ cup Salt at the bottom of the pressure cooker.
- Now close the pressure cooker lid without keeping the gasket and whistle
- Now place a stand in the bottom of the pressure cooker to prevent the cake from burning on the bottom (if you don’t have stand use any bowl or wire rack)
- heat the empty pressure cooker on high for 2-5 minutes as gives a preheat oven atmosphere
- In a large bowl, beat 1 cup Milk, sugar, butter and vanilla essence, vinegar until blended.
- In another bowl, whisk flour/Maida, baking soda, baking powder and a pinch of salt. Gradually beat into mixture.
- do not to over mix the cake batter as it turns rubbery.
Transfer the mixture in cake batter and carefully place the cake tray into the cooker.
- Lock lid; make sure vent is closed. Without gasket and whistle. simmer for 40 minutes
- When finished cooking, allow pressure to naturally release for 10 minutes,
- A toothpick should come out with moist crumbs. If desired, serve warm eggless Vanilla cake.
- Cool before frosting. add Cream for decoration.