How to make an eggless chocolate cake in the pressure cooker at home/quick Chocolate cake in cooker
Here we learn how to make eggless chocolate Cake with easy steps. We can make any type Cake in Cooker or Pan!! Yes, believe it that you can make a cake in Pressure Cooker or any Pan you don’t need an oven to bake a cake. You can spread any cake batter in a cake pan easily available at the market that will fit in your stove top or pressure cooker. To use the pressure cooker in an oven, remove the gasket and whistle firstly. It will take hardly 40 to 50 minutes to ready the Cake. You’ll be amazed at the results!
Ingredients for Chocolate Cake
- 1/2 cup warm condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract/ vanilla essence
- 1 cup all-purpose flour/ maida
- 1/4 cup butter/oil
- ¼ cup milk warm
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- ¼ tablespoon baking soda
- ½ tablespoon baking powder
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- pinch of salt
for baking in cooker:
- 1½ cup salt or sand
Instructions for making Cake
- Firstly Spread 1 or 1½ cup Salt in the bottom of the pressure cooker.
- Now close the pressure cooker lid without keeping the gasket and whistle
- Now place a stand in the bottom of the pressure cooker to prevent the cake from burning on the bottom (if you don’t have stand use any bowl or wire rack)
- heat the empty pressure cooker on high for 2-5 minutes as gives a preheat oven atmosphere
- In a large bowl, beat 1 cup Milk, sugar, butter and vanilla essence, vinegar until blended.
- In another bowl, whisk flour/Maida, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and a pinch of salt. Gradually beat into mixture.
- do not to over mix the cake batter as it turns rubbery.
- Transfer the mixture in cake batter and carefully place the cake tray into the cooker.
- Lock lid; make sure vent is closed. Without gasket and whistle. simmer for 40 minutes
- When finished cooking, allow pressure to naturally release for 10 minutes,
- A toothpick should come out with moist crumbs. If desired, serve warm eggless chocolate cake