Awesome meal preparation ideas| Quick Meal
If you have a meal during the weekend, then every night a healthy dinner can be much easier than before eating it. Preparing for food, which you are going to eat for the whole week, can be rejected on Sunday, making them less stressful for another 6 days.
You can prepare sweets for breakfast for the whole week, and this delicious with recipes- I can assure you, it is worth the effort you made during the weekend.
Learn about tasting your dinner so much better with these 10 food-prepared recipe ideas:
Get Ready To Make Smoothies
- Freezing yogurt and fruit you’ll want to use in smoothies ahead of time make having a healthy breakfast or snack as easy as taking it out of the freezer and dropping it into the blender
- Decide what you are cooking before time. Select all the recipes cooked for the week, and put together a grocery shopping list. I would recommend that you start with 2-3 recipes per week. Diversity is good, but it takes too much time to cook different food, especially if you are just starting!
- Cook many things together! At the same time, you can roast your veggies really bake the chicken. It will really help you to do things fast.
- Do not prepare meals for more than 5 days. Most food that you prepare will not stay in the fridge for more than 3 days, so make sure you freeze the rest.
Before you are going to eat it and leave it in the refrigerator in the refrigerator, remove the food from the freezer at night. It will survive in your food from microbes and bacteria.
- You can prepare gravy masala for a week. The recipes for gravy masala here:
Ingredients for Tomato & onion masala
- 1 Kg. Tomato chopped
- 1/2 Kg. Onion chopped
- 20 piece of garlic paste
- 100 gm ginger paste
- 5 pcs of Black Elachi
- 10 piece of clove
- 2 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- Cumin Seed as required
- 2-inch piece cinnamon stick
How to make Tomato & onion masala
- Heat oil/ Ghee in medium heat and add cumin seeds
- Add onion, garlic-ginger paste. Saute till brown & softened about 3 minutes.
- Now add cinnamon stick, cook until the spices are fragrant.
- Now add remains all ingredient
- Add tomatoes, and some water. Bring to a simmer, and cook until the water has evaporated about 5 minutes. Stir well, then cover, and cook for 15 minutes and keep aside.
- Now blend masala in a smooth paste and take this an air tied container and place in the freezer, Now cook vegetable/dal quickly.
Quick Breakfast recipes:
muffins with Banana
muffins with Banana the most healthy options for breakfast, and it takes less time to cook.Cooking them in a slow cooker is a terrific, time-saving solution. You can make enough (and cooking time) enough for less than 10 minutes (or more!) For the whole week
Ingredients for Muffins with Banana
• Nonstick cooking spray alternative
• 2 cup whole wheat flour
• 2 Tablespoon Baking Powder
• ½ teaspoon Baking soda
• ½ teaspoon salt
• 1 big egg beaten lightly
• ¼ cup raw honey
• ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
• ¼ cup of extra virgin organic coconut oil melted
• 1½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
• 3 medium ripe banana mashed
1. Preheat oven for 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Prepare 12 muffin cups by lining with muffin paper or by lightly coating with spray.
3. Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl; Mix well. To Cancel.
4. Remove eggs, honey, almond milk, oil, and in a medium bowl; Mix well.
5. Add egg mixture to the flour mixture; Blend until mixed.
6. Fold slowly into bananas.
7. Divide the batter evenly between the prepared muffin cups.
8. Baking 18 to 23 minutes, or until the tester inserted in the center does not come clean.
9. Transfer muffins to rack; cold.