Resturant Style Aloo Gobhi Recipes:
The Aloo Gobhi Vegetables is one of the Excellent Indian sabji.This is a simple, easy to make a dish, Its dry kind of dish which goes beautifully with rice, even with nann & rumali roti. The food came fairly quickly and was very delicious.
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil or Ghee
- 1 onion cut into small pieces
- fresh coriander roughly chopped
- 1-2 small green chili, chopped into small pieces
- 1 large cauliflower and cut evenly into eighths
- 3 large potatoes, peeled and cut into equal pieces
- 2 diced tomatoes
- fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- fresh garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
How to Make Aloo Gobhi Easy step by Step:
- Heat vegetable oil in a saucepan.
- Add the chopped onion and cumin seeds one teaspoon to the oil.
- Stir together and cook until onions become golden, creamy.
- Add chopped coriander, two teaspoons of turmeric, and one teaspoon of salt.
- Add chopped chillis (as per your taste) Stir tomatoes into onion mixture.
- Add ginger and garlic; mix thoroughly.
- Add potatoes and cauliflower to the sauce plus a few tablespoons of water (make sure that the mixture doesn’t stick to the saucepan).
- Ensure that the potatoes and cauliflower are coated with the curry sauce.
- Cover and allow to simmer for twenty minutes (till the potatoes are cooked).
- Add two teaspoons of Garam Masala and stir.
- Sprinkle chopped coriander leaves on top of the curry.
- Turn off the heat, cover, and leave for as long as possible before serving.